10 Easy and Natural Ways to Cure Acne
1. Grasp not press or rub your pimples. These actions actually increase the sebum production and rupture of the membranes below your skin. The infection and sebum will spread underneath your skin and cause more pimples. In addition, it runs the risk of increasing the chances of leaving scars on the face.
2. Wash your face twice daily using a mild soap. It’s even better if you can buy sulfur-based soap especially for acne cure. If your skin is too oily, use a soap with benzoyl peroxide. Do not use rough sponges, brushes, or anything similar on your face. You should not, however, exceeded when washing your face because it really stimulates the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum which will increase your acne.
3. Check if it is because of the food. For many people, food allergies can cause very serious acne condition. You should avoid eating too much fat and spicy food. Recent studies have shown that acne can also be caused by milk which contains hormones as well as seafood with relatively high levels of iodine. If possible, cut down on foods. Other foods that you can consider to avoid are sugar, dairy products, fried foods, meat, nut butters, etc. On the other hand, it is believed that green vegetables, fruits and foods rich in zinc can help alleviate acne condition .
4. Drink more water every day. “Eight glasses of water a day can keep acne away.” Says Jennifer Thoden, a respected acne expert. The reason is that water can carry waste materials from our body and it really helps heal and prevent acne outbreaks.
5. Do not wear makeup if possible makeup products can clog your pores, cause more blackheads and pimples. If you must wear makeup, make sure it is water based. Be sure to clean your makeup brushes regularly and cleanse your skin before bedtime.
6. Do not use oily products. Avoid products such as ointments based moisturizing facial oil, grease and cleaning products.
7. Keep your face clean. Do not rest your chin on your hands or constantly touch your face. Shampooing your hair regularly and keep it off your face, especially when sleeping.
8. Exercise moderately as it helps in blood circulation and eliminate toxins.
9. Stay stress free. Studies have shown that stress not only helps the outbreak of acne, but also worsens the overall skin condition. Talk to friends, listen to your favorite music, or take a stroll in the park. There are many things you can do to get rid of stress and prevent acne.
10. Exposure to sunlight and fresh air. The sun stimulates vitamin D in the body, an essential vitamin for healthy skin. Fresh air and sunshine can also reduce stress (item 9) and increase oxygen in the skin. But do not burn in the sun. Burning forms a very tanned skin leaving a coating on the skin that do not allow exfoliate quickly enough and can lead to clogged pores and thus exacerbate the process of curing acne.
For more information and tips for acne scar treatment, visit best acne scar treatment that really work