Are you planning a trip around Europe? If so, here are 10 things you may need to get before you go.
1. The baggage of choice for many travellers is the rucksack, as it offers minimum disruption while going from place-to-place.
2. As climates may differ greatly during your travels, it’s a good idea to invest in a waterproof jacket to ensure you don’t get drenched.
3. Travel insurance is a must for any travelling expedition, so it’s important to make sure you’re fully covered before you depart.
4. Maps of the towns and cities you intend to visit will be very handy, as will a larger map of Europe to plan your journey.
5. Guide books are a fantastic way of identifying the most important landmarks, things to do, accommodation and local information.
6. You may require new clothes, especially if you’re going from warm climates to cold ones.
7. If you’re meeting people you already know, it’s a good idea to have contact information on you throughout the journey. Alternatively, you may want to make some new contacts before you depart.
8. While you may be booking most accommodation as you go, it may be a good idea to have some hostels or hotels booked before you depart.
9. You’ll most likely need to book flights to your starting destination, as well as flights to the UK for on your way back. Choose an airline that flies to the destinations you want to go to and is convenient for you to depart from and browse their deals. For instance, you may want flights to Bourgas in Bulgaria or Gdansk in Poland.
10. Depending on which countries you’ll be visiting on your trip, you’ll need some appropriate currency.
So, if you’re ready to plan your trip, you want to start by booking your flights. Many local airports offer great deals on flights to Bourgas, Gdansk, Katowice, Majorca and beyond. Plus, they’ll be able to help with great flights to the UK for your return.