Acne is a broad term covering blemishes, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. Even though acne is more known to be a problem amongst teenagers, this condition can strike at any age. Acne can be an eyesore if it is not taken care off in a timely manner. In case you do not wish to spoil the fun, you can always try and adopt the methodology of natural acne care and retain your flawless complexion during the trying and testing times. Well, here is how you can hope to remove your blemishes overnight.
1. To prevent further damage, don’t smoke. Wear sunscreen SPF 30 or higher on your face when you go outside. Avoid wrinkle creams that make your face sensitive to UV rays. And never pick at your existing scars or new pimples when they form.
2. Eat a balanced diet can help remove acne scars. More nutritious foods to include in meals, the more the scar will heal. It contributes to the construction of skin cells and gives skin a healthy glow.
3. In order to get rid of your acne overnight, you simply need to wash your face with water and apply toothpaste over your pimples. After the application procedure, you need to leave the toothpaste on for a while. It may cause a burning sensation but it would also cure your acne for sure. If this does not help, you can always try and make a paste of mint leaves and milk. Apply the past for a period of 15 to 20 minutes. The anti bacterial properties in mint leaves would kill the bacterium and allow you to retain a blemish free face.
4. Unclog your pores with salicylic acid. Acne begins to form when pores get clogged with a “plug” of keratin and sebum. Salicylic acid loosens the plug by softening the keratin (it’s a keratolytic). Make sure you use sunblock simultaneously, however, because salicylic acid makes your skin more sensitive to UV light. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
5. Hydration is the key. It ‘been shown that water is one of the best natural methods on how to remove acne scars and prevent acne breakouts. Drink at least 8 glasses of water or more helps your skin to get rid of unwanted cell death.
6. In case you suffer from severe acne, you may like to remove your eruptions by making use of steam water. Simply heat water and allow the steam to open your pores. Thereafter, you can simply squeeze the pus from within your open pores and clean your face with fresh cotton. Alternatively, you can also cover your pimples with a paste of fresh garlic. A fine paste of garlic and cloves would prove beneficial and provide a soothing effect to your nagging skin eruptions.