Acne eruptions on the face look so ugly that you feel like getting rid of them as early as possible. For this reason, we are sharing with you such acne cure home remedies that help in clearing acne fast. It only takes a few minutes to make these treatments and they are easy to use.
1. Use of sandalwood powder for acne treatment is well known to all of us. This treatment ensures not just faster healing of the acne but also acne scar formation. Take equal amounts of sandalwood powder and black gram powder and add some rose water or milk to prepare a thick paste. Use this paste on the infected part of the skin and keep it untouched overnight. Next morning, wash it off with water, you will notice that the swelling of the acne has gone down and the skin pores size have decreased too.
2. Baking Soda – in a small bowl, put some baking soda and add just enough water to make a paste. Dab the paste on your acne and wait a few minutes (let it dry on your face) – With the extra paste in the bowl, scrub your face gently. The baking soda will exfoliate the dead skin cell and leave your skin smooth…
3. Certain foods can be used as a natural acne scar treatment. Fruit especially can help remove old skin layers, promote the production of collagen and aid in healing. American Chronicle recommends using lemons to remove acne scars and even out the skin tone.
4. Fruit juices will help you in curing acne. Another great drink is the green tea which contains antioxidants that fight acne causing bacteria.
5. The acidic component of the yogurt is responsible for destruction of infection causing bacteria and facilitate acne control. You have to use plain natural yogurt from which the whey has been discarded. Beat the yogurt thoroughly in order to obtain a smooth, creamy paste. Apply the yogurt on the face and leave it untouched for 10 minutes. Then clean it up with lukewarm water. It can lighten the redness of the acne in no time.
6. Toothpaste – dab some regular toothpaste (not gels and not the tartar control…just plain old toothpaste) on your acne. Place a band-aid over the toothpaste covered pimple and go to bed. In the morning just wash your face as normal
7. First cleanse the affected area. Dip a cotton ball into lemon juice and gently dab it over the blemish. Let it stay on the skin for about ten minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water. Lemon juice can increase the skins sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen before going outdoors.