Having bad breath is humiliating and depressing. Especially when people criticize you about it and don’t want to talk to you because of how bad it smells. It’s also frustrating trying to control it and cure it. The condition can cause much embarrassment and result in loss of self-confidence, although some sufferers will be completely unaware that they actually suffer from halitosis. So let’s not procrastinate even a minute more. Following are four natural ways for getting rid of bad breath for good.
1. Watch your consumption of foods such as alcohol, coffee (both caffeinated and decaffeinated), dense proteins (such as those found in dairy and meat products), garlic and onions, and sugars. These are all bad-breath offenders.
2. Yogurt has been shown to help fight the bad bacteria in the mouth, which can help to treat bad breath. Eating yogurt regularly also helps to fight off tooth decay and plaque, as well as gingivitis. It’s believed that the organisms in yogurt are what help to fight the bad bacteria. Yogurt works best when it contains active cultures, but yogurt that is artificially sweetened has also been shown to be very effective.
3. We know water is good for our bodies, but it’s also important for avoiding bad breath. Moisture found in the mouth helps keep it clean. Oral moisture also dilutes and washes away the waste products that oral bacteria produce.”
4. Do your best to brush your teeth after every meal even if you go to work and it seems impossible. Also, you should brush your tongue and the roof of your mouth. It’s a good idea to floss at least once a day if not after every meal.
5. Celery has been used for many years to help fight bad breath. Celery helps to remove food particles on the teeth and the tongue, due to its stringy consistency, it also helps to floss between the teeth. Celery is especially helpful for those who don’t have access to a toothbrush, but makes a great midday snack to help with dental hygiene.
6. Try to breathe through your nose. Breathing through your mouth can lead to having a dry mouth, which creates a breeding ground for odor-causing bacteria. Keep a regular log of your eating habits and medications, as these can cause bad breath. Share the log with your dentist.
7. Drinking green tea is another way to get rid of bad breath. One cup of green tea per day will help you fight bad breath thus making you feel great with high self-esteem. This is one of the best bad breath cure.
8. While some foods trigger offensive breath, Dr Michael Apa, DDS, says some fruits and veggies actually can counteract foul-smelling breath. “Celery, carrots and apples are high in vitamin C,” These fiber-rich fruits and vegetables help fight halitosis.”
Starring Gary (Leo) and Grant Vernier (Pisces).
If you would like to schedule a personal reading with me you can contact me at: http://www.thepeacedealer.com/ OR [email protected]
Keep updated with my daily blog posts here:
http://mysticillumination.wordpress.com/ OR sign up to my mailing list where you can receive my blog posts daily to your email: