We have all been there. Getting ready to go out, when we notice the “hugest” pimple we have ever seen. It cannot be hidden, and there is nothing we can do to have this thing go unnoticed. Everyone is going to see it, and they aren’t going to be nice about it. We need acne cures that are going to be quick and effective, so this doesn’t happen again.
Below are some simple tips that will help alleviate the stress involved in dealing with acne. If you follow these tips, your skin will be clearer–quicker!
1. Let us see your eyes! I mean, try to keep your hair off of your face. When your hair covers part of your face, it is transferring dirt, grease, oils, and toxins onto the surface of your skin. This dirt, oil, etc. is going to clog your pores, causing more pimples, blackheads, and other blemishes.
2. Wash your face twice daily. Use a gentle facial cleanser twice a day, once in the morning, and once at night. Try to be gentle, you do not want to irritate the skin. Massage the soap onto your face, and gently rinse. This will remove some of the biggest threats to clear skin!
3. No touching. I know, you are self conscious. You just cannot help touching your face. The truth is, if you continue to touch your face, no acne cure is going to work. Think about what you touch daily: Money, door handles, hand rails, counters, etc. All of these contain toxins that are going to clog your pores and cause breakouts.
4. Take your vitamins. The best way to get rid of pimples is to take vitamins. Vitamins like A, K, and C are going to help cure acne. If you take a daily multi-vitamin, you will get the vitamin supplements you need to achieve clearer skin in no time!
5. Stay away from smoke! If you are around smokers a lot, you have your work cut out for you. Have you ever looked at a cigarette filter after someone had smoked? See all of the yellow and brown? Well, this is on your face as well. The farther you stay from smoke, the better.
Following these steps will have a dramatic effect in clearing your skin. If you want to learn more about acne cures, visit my blog, Acne Cures, at http://easyclearskin.blogspot.com