Rape & Assault
1. Protect personal information, shred bills and other mail you dispose of.
2. Doing things alone leaves you vulnerable to attack. There’s safety in numbers
3. If someone unknown is knocking at your door, don’t answer it.
4. Never accept rides from strangers or people you just met.
5. If you decide to physically resist assault, remember that your goal is to incapacitate the attacker long enough to run to safety and get help.
6. Telling a friend or a loved one where your going and who your going with is important. (Be Truthful)
7. Having a defense equalizer and knowing how to properly use it is smart and it could save your life.
8. If you have been a victim of sexual assault, call police immediately. Do not bathe or change clothes or you may destroy evidence.
Theft & Robbery
1. Be consciously aware of your environment and surroundings.
2. Carrying valuable items or large amounts of money breings unwanted attention.
3. Trust your instincts. If your gut tells you there’s something wrong, there is. Take action and get out of the environment or prepare to defend your life.
4. Anticipating attack with a strong defense tool will give you an edge in combat and save your life.
5. If you are confronted by a robber unexpectedly. the best advice is to cooperate, keen negotiating my be the only method to save your life. (Remember, nothing else matters at this point accept life)
6. Resisting could result in your death, cooperate until a moment of opportunity presents its self.
7. Invest in basic and practical self defense skills. The more basic and effective the better, complex moves and tactics go out the window in a life or death situation.
1. When using an ATM, always be watchful of any suspicious people around you.
2. The chances of being robbed at night are much greater, especially if you are alone.
3. If you find someone waiting and watching outside in the area of an ATM, do not use it. Leave the area and report the incident to the police immediately. You could save someone else from being a victim of a crime.
4. Circle the bank or money machine if possible, to scope the scene if you will. Know when you make a transaction, your back is to the world or a few brief moments & that’s all it takes. Have someone with you or handle the business during business hours if possible.
5. Get cash back at your local convenience store or grocery store if possible. Buying an 80 cent pack of chewing gum my be worth it, and it’s still cheaper then using other banks ATMs.
1. Stay in well lighted, busy areas. Avoid walking alone and avoid known trouble spots.
2. When you carry a purse, hold it close to your body rather than by the handles. Do not wrap purse straps around your wrist, because you can get hurt in a struggle.
3. Carry only what you need in a purse or wallet, not everything you have.
4. Avoid using shortcuts though dark alleys, fields, or vacant lots.
5. Have and be prepared to use some form of protection in case of an altercation.
6. There are many forms of defense that are nonlethal. Some more effective then others, but all designed to serve one purpose, save your life.
7. If you think you’re being followed, cross the street and change directions a few times. Go quickly to a well-lighted place with lots of people. Do not go home. You don’t want an attacker to know where you live.
8. Learn to believe in and develop your intuition. Everything in nature is born with a 6th sense if you will, and our survival depends on honing in this skill. Consider wildlife, if the deer ignores predatory vibes, it will become the wolves lunch.
9. That’s right, I said vibes and every mind gives off energy of thought which we consider a vibe. Become sensitive to negative energy and remove yourself from it the first chance you get, violence is brewing.
10. In this world things are not always how they appear, so it’s critical to question every situation your faced with. Be careful of those who do and say the things you like, you will over look their faults. Just because people claim to be friends don’t mean they are. Danger comes in all forms, protect yourself by any means possible.