Beauty is one of the most predominant factors affecting your personality and confidence. But going to beauty parlors is not the only way of maintaining oneself. There are some effective natural beauty tips that may help you to make your skin happy and healthy.
Read more on Beauty Tips and Natural Face Care and Skin Care Tips
Tips for Face Glow
1. Eat a healthy diet which should include lot of fruits, vegetables in the form of salads and fresh juices. Use honey instead of sugar for juices.
2. Avoid eating junk food which is not only bad for your skin but also for your health. Do not eat fried foods. Avoid Maida and white bread instead take brown bread, whole grains and oat bran. Use brown rice instead of white.
3. Drink 3-4 glasses of warm water the first thing in the morning which will prevent constipation and therefore will have an effect on your skin or you can take a glass of warm lemon juice with a tsp of honey.
4. Wash your face whenever you go out and come back, to remove the dirt accumulated on your skin due to pollution. Also wash it after you wake up and before going to sleep. Instead of using soap frequently, you can use flour of green gram or besan mixed with a little water to cleanse your face.
5. Use an umbrella (preferably a colored one), wear sunglasses while going out in the sun. It protects your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
6. Have bath twice a day to keep your skin clean. It also helps to keep yourself cool.
7. Powder of orange peels (available in the market) mixed with rose water can be used to exfoliate your skin.
8. Steam your face once in a week to remove dirt from your face. You can add a few drops of eucalyptus oil or neem leaves to the water. After steaming, splash cold water on your face and pat dry. This is an effective remedy for blackheads also.
9. Steaming with juice of one lemon added to the water is also effective for blackheads and whiteheads. Take a little egg white (beat it well) and mix it with a little honey and apply it on the face and wash it off with warm water after 15 minutes. This cures blackheads.
10. Mixture of rose water, sandalwood paste and fuller’s earth ( a form of clay) can be used as a face pack for oily skin. Rose water cleanses and tones the skin. Sandalwood paste has cooling properties and fuller’s earth removes the dirt and excess oil from the skin.
11. Mashed papaya applied on the face clears marks on your skin and the skin will look bright.
12. Avoid taking tea or coffee, instead replace it with green tea or buttermilk.
13. Keep your hair clean from dandruff. If you have dandruff then you will get pimples.
14. Use water based cosmetics for oily skin.
15. Carrots, oranges, beetroots does wonders to your skin.
Foods for That Make Your Skin Glow Skin
Eat foods that have skin hydrating, sun-protecting and wrinkle preventing powers. Eat plenty of nutrient rich (especially antioxidant and vitamin C and A rich) vegetables and fruits such as sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cantaloupe, tea – green or black, oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, spinach, turnip greens, broccoli and omega-3 rich foods. These foods will provide you the nutrients needed for your skin to keep it smooth, glowing and wrinkle free.