Best Muscle Building Exercises For Women
There are of course hundreds of exercises for building muscle. In my experience, however, the three best muscle building exercises are Bent-Over Rows, Deadlifts, and Clean and Press. These are free-weight exercises; compound movements that are designed to work large areas of your body. They enable you to work out through a full range of motion, which is not possible when you are using most machines. Barbells and dumbbells are all you will need to perform these exercises. You can include them in your overall routine or use them exclusively for your normal workout regimen.
Bent Over Rows
One of the proven best muscle building exercises, the bent-over row works not only your back, but your glutes, legs, biceps and the core of your body. Be sure to keep your back straight. Hyperextension or flexion could cause you injury. This is one of the best back exercises for building up the lats. The exercise can be done with either barbell or dumbbells. Try the same exercise with your palms facing away from each other. It works different muscles. Perform bent-over rows as described below:
1. Stand erect with your feet spaced at hip width and your knees bent slightly.
2. Keep your back straight and bend at the hips. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing each other and suspend your arms straight down toward the floor.
3. While keeping your elbows close to your body, pull the dumbbells up to your body and squeeze your shoulder blades together at the top of the motion.
4. Return your arms slowly to the start position. Best Muscle Building Exercises For Women
Deadlifts are the best muscle building exercises for developing your hamstring muscles, your lower back, and your entire core region. It is unquestionably a good mass building exercise and one of the best muscle building exercises that can be practiced.
1. Stand straight with your feet space apart at should width and your knees inside your arms and your feet flat on the floor.
2. Grab the bar with your shoulders positioned slightly over the bar, and pull by extending the knees.
3. With the angle of your back constant, lift the bar straight up. Keep the bar close to the body with your shoulders directly over the bar.
4. Return your body to the start position.
Clean And Press
If you’re looking for the best muscle building exercises for developing the strength in your upper body and shoulders, there is no better compound exercise than the clean and press. You’ll often see this procedure used during strong man competitions, as it works the entire body. This can be a difficult exercise to get just right. Be sure that you understand it thoroughly before trying it. Best Muscle Building Exercises For Women