Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Driver
Callaway Golf’s Big Bertha Driver is famous for that it combines wicked power and distance with the generous sweet spot . Edge Technology provides a high MOI and an optimized CG location for this Diablo Draw Driver that produces long, penetrating ball flights with the desired shot shape. It also helps golfers release the club at impact with full power, especially when swinging aggressively. Hyperbolic Face Technology increases ball speed across the entire face of the club helping send balls further down the fairway, even on miss-hits.
1. Hyperbolic Face Technology: creates Callaway’s highest ever ball speeds across the entire face
2. Edge Technology:optimizes CG location and ball flights with a higher MOI and helps release the club at impact with max power
3. Draw head shape allows you to select a driver that will most benefit your typical shot shape
4. S2H2 Design increases discretionary weight to add stability
Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood
The Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Woods are just plain mean. They have attitude and they’ll let more golfers feel like they can bring every course to its knees. Edge Technology takes advantage of weight placement within an all-stainless steel clubhead. By strategically shaping the head, the engineers can achieve optimal performance characteristics that produce Draw and Neutral options that golfers can choose to match with their swing type and shot shape. It also helps golfers release the club at impact with full power, especially when swinging aggressively. VFT Technology was incorporated to boost ball speeds and raise forgiveness levels for higher confidence
1. Edge Technology: optimizes CG location and ball flights with a higher MOI and helps release the club at impact with max power
2. Draw or Neutral head shape allows you to select a fairway wood that will most benefit your typical shot shape
3. VFT Technology: varying levels of face thickness designed specifically to maximize performance, resulting in higher ball speed from a larger area of the face to increase distance
4. S2H2 Design: increases discretionary weight to add stability
Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Iron Set
Premium forged irons featuring contemporary styling and design elements for the elite player.
The new premium forged irons from Callaway Golf that offer the finest quality, craftsmanship and feel for the most discriminating golfers. Designed for players seeking a traditionally styled club with enhanced playability and performance, these irons feature a soft 1020 carbon steel body, a high-strength Carpenter Steel face. This combination provides outstanding distance with increased accuracy and distance control over typical forged irons with unparalleled levels of feel.
455 CARPENTER STEEL FACE
This lighter and stronger steel provides increased ball speed off the clubface for more distance while also allowing weight to be moved to the perimeter and lower into the sole for better accuracy and trajectory control than typical forged clubs.