Through a comparative analysis on the development of baked foods mfg. industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map, the report provides key data and concise analyses on the baked foods mfg. industry in China, a list of top 20 enterprises in the sector as well as the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in baked foods mfg. industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types.
This report is based on Chinese industry classification (Industrial Classification For National Economic Activities, GB/T 4754-2002).
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of baked foods mfg. industry, providing an important reference for investors’ selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the baked foods mfg. industry;
To figure out the hot regions in China for baked foods mfg. industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of baked foods mfg. industry across China in the past 3 years;
To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
Present you with a list of top 20 enterprises inside the industry.
Regions Covered By This Report
All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
Top 20 cities in terms of baked foods mfg. industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
Top 20 enterprises;
Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
It is an indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region and corporate ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises inside the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the baked foods mfg. industry development in different provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for the baked foods mfg. industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index adopts a hundred mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the higher the distribution concentration in this region and the industry position of the region shall be more important.
Table of Contents :
2. The Nationwide Distribution Of Baked Foods Mfg. Industry In China
3. Introduction To Major Cities
4. Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Baked Foods Mfg. Industry
5. Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises
6. Nationwide Distribution By Enterprise Numbers
7. Sales Revenue Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
8. Sales Revenue In Different Regions For Baked Foods Mfg. Industry
9. Nationwide Distribution Of Top 100 Enterprises In Terms Of Sales Revenue
10. Comparison Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
10.1 Operating Status Of Top 10 Areas With Highest Total Profits
10.2 Comparison On Operating Status Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
11. Analysis On Operating Status Of Enterprises By Corporate Ownership
12. Analysis On The Changes In Number Of Enterprises By Corporate Ownership
13. Analysis On The Changes In Sales Revenue By Corporate Ownership
14. Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets Of Enterprises
14.1 Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets By Corporate Ownership
14.2 Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets By Corporate Size
14.3 Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Corporate Size
15. Comparison On The Investment Environment Indexes Of 10 Major Regions
16. List Of Top 2. Enterprises In Terms Of Sales Revenue
17. Index Explanation
For more information, please visit :