Do you want to go to Orlando, also known as the theme park capital of the globe? In addition, this is very well known for its enhanced attractions, new rides, clean facilities as well as a lot of interesting sites to see.
To ensure you make the most of your trip, here are some basic, practical tips to keep in mind:
1. Map out, in advance of your trip, which theme parks you’d like to visit
2. Remember that you’ll be walking a lot; the parks are huge and are a great area to walk around, so wear loose, comfortable clothing and sneakers
3. Make sure you’ve budgeted enough time to visit each theme park. A lot of newcomers miscalculate both the time it takes to get around a park, and time spent taking breaks, shopping or having a meal
4. Consider spending one day in each park so you’ll have plenty of time to explore and take in the sights
5. Purchase your admission tickets before you arrive; this can be done online in a matter of minutes and will streamline the entire purchasing process
6. Look for ticket packages that offer freebies, such as free days added on, or kids eat free deals
People from all over the world come to Orlando to experience magic that only Disney provides.
Walt Disney World features four theme parks, including Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Epcot Center is fantastic, with its restaurants around the world. Walk around the man-made lake and pass by authentic restaurants from just about anywhere on the globe. Take your pick which country you want dinner in and enjoy. Afterwards, check out the fireworks display which is synced to music; it’s incredible.
The Universal Orlando Resort theme parks include Universal Studios Florida, and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. And within Islands of Adventure is just about the hottest, most spectacular theme park ever created, The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter. When you purchase a ticket to Islands of Adventure or Universal Studios, your admission to the Harry Potter theme park is free.
The 3-D movies are incredible, especially “Shrek.” It wasn’t a full-length movie but rather a story made especially for the 3-D effects. You’ll see things right in front of you, feel the wind and even get mildly sprayed with water for the full effect. You can see what it’s like on a movie set, go on traditional rides like roller coasters, or more modern rides like Mission Space at NASA, a Space Shuttle simulator ride that is very, very life-like.