Because of the fact that gastritis is such a widespread medical ailment, there are a number of effective and easy to run home remedies that you could try.
For example, coconut water is recognized to be one of the leading natural treatments and drinking coconut water twice a day will show astounding results.
Another option would be to take 2 teaspoons of peach foliage in a cup and add hot water before allow it to boil once more for a period of 10 minutes.
Causes of Gastritis
1. Toxins accumulate in tissues and overcrowding circulation.
2. Poor nutrition.
3. Poor digestion.
4. Imbalance of the anxious system.
5. Accumulation of physical and mental stress.
6. Lowering of natural confrontation and immunity
Symptoms of Gastritis
1. Abdominal pain.
3. Burning feeling in stomach.
6. Feeling of fullness.
Gastritis Diet: –
1. Meal Size: – The idea is to give the stomach time to break down some of the food before introducing new food to your stomach. For instance, if you normally eat an 8-ounce steak, a large potato loaded with toppings, and a small salad at one sitting, instead you could eat a 4-ounce serving of meat with the potato. Then three or four hours later, you could eat the salad topped with the other 4 ounces of meat.
2. Fasting: – The patient should undertake a fast for two of three days or more, depending on the severity of the condition. He should be given only warm water to drink during this period. This will give rest to the stomach and allow the toxic condition causing the inflammation to subside.
3. Beverages: – Some potentially problematic drinks include black tea, coffee, soda, orange juice and alcohol. These drinks have high caffeine and/or high acid contents that can irritate the stomach lining. Avoid chocolate drinks such as hot cocoa and chocolate milk as well to make the most of reducing your gastritis symptoms. Alternatively, look for drinks that are naturally low in caffeine, alcohol and acid.
4. Avoid: – The patient should avoid the use of alcohol, tobacco, spices and condiments, meat, red pepper, sour foods, pickles, strong tea and coffee. He should also avoid sweet, pastries, rich cakes, and, aerated waters.
Natural Home Remedies for Gastritis
1. Potato juice contains the necessary nutrients to relieve the pain associated to gastritis. Just take one-half cup of potato juice three times in a day, more preferably thirty minutes before mealtime. That should keep your gastritis at bay every time you eat.
2. Application of Hot Compress – Application of heat with a hot compress or hot water bottle, twice a daily, either on an empty stomach or two hours after meals, will give relief to the patient and also help to cure the disease fast.
3. Use 1 teaspoon of chamomiledried leaves per cup of boiling water and drink this tea daily. Chamomile contains apigenin that inhibits
4. Take a long term daily dose of Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000 mg to reduce and subsequently eliminate inflammation.
5. A daily dose of a multi vitamins and minerals tablet to assist in digestive health.