Do you have a Facebook Fan Page? If yes, it is good for you. So like a lot of my clients and members, you are maybe wondering about how to get traffic to your Fan Page and how to keep traffic coming back? That is really a good question, and this article will answer it for you by taking a closer look at 7 tactics to have a consistent and high qualified traffic.
7 Traffic Strategies k
1) Create your own name – Once you have your page up, you’ll need to get 25 or more fans in order to choose the domain name you want for your page. Let’s say you want to call your page “glassware projects.” Once you have 25 or more fans you would go to Facebook.com/username to apply for the name you want.
Being able to send someone to Facebook.com/glasswareprojects is easier than the big multiple number and letter domain name they give you.
2) Invite your Facebook Friends – You already have a Facebook Profile Page, so if appropriate for your Fan Page, invite all your friends from your profile page to join your Fan Page.
3) Invite your email list – This is a no brainer but many people fail to do it. Announce your Fan Page to your list, and let them know you will be sharing tips that you share no where else online. Say this only if it is true, of course.
4) Use Social Marketing SignPosts – Use Twitter, YouTube, EzineArticles, your blog and any other Social Marketing platforms to invite people to become a part of your Fan Page.
5) Have regular features – This is gold for consistent traffic. When you have a regular feature your fans look forward to it. The day of the week you have your regular feature could well me the day you get the most consistent traffic. Examples could be an article, video or tip of the week.
6) Ask questions that deliver tips – So few people do this yet it is so powerful. Asking questions invites and gets you interaction, plus people share their tips thus bringing in more folks who want to learn the new tips.
7) Stay consistent – If you want consistent participation, you have to be consistent yourself.
Another look at what it would be like if Harry Potter characters had Facebook!
Last Episode ► http://bit.ly/2kuovZ7
Subscribe! ► http://bit.ly/Sub2TWZ
Jon Bailey – http://www.youtube.com/jon3pnt0
Dumbledore, Filch, Dobby
Brizzy – http://www.youtube.com/brizzyvoices
Facebook, Hermione, Pansy
Amanda Philipson – http://www.twitter.com/philipsonamanda
JK Rowling, Ginny, Minerva
Alex Walker Smith – http://www.alexwalkersmith.com
Ron and Draco
Ryan Tellez – http://www.twitter.com/tellezryan
Harry, Fred, George
Written by Michael Jonathan Smith
Edited by Chance Cole
– The Warp Zone –
Like us on Facebook! http://facebook.com/TheWarpZone
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/WarpZoneTweets
Follow us on Instagram! http://instagr.am/WarpZoneGrams