This article will show you how you can develop a small entrepreneurial empire from your own kitchen table, without having to hire any employees, do any face-to-face selling, without much money, and with no fancy office required. By becoming an infopreneur, you will have customers all over the world purchasing your products while you play and while you sleep. Read on to find out how to build your own empire.
As an entrepreneur, an information product business can be the answer that you have been waiting for. It is not an easy road, but once it gets running, everything is automatic. You don’t have to have any employees, and you can run your whole business from anywhere in the world with Internet access.
Here are 5 tips that will help you get started with an entrepreneurial venture in information product publishing:
1. Create courses and systems, not just e-books. E-books have a limited price ceiling that people are willing to pay, but if you create an entire course that will be worth more to the customer than the price paid, you can charge a much nigher price.
2. The value of the course must be higher than what you are charging. The customer must receive many times more value than the actual price of the course. Value can be boosted by free gifts, audio files, consultation appointments and many other goodies that won’t cost you any more time up front to create.
3. Find a niche that is an inch wide and a mile deep. You want to find a small niche with a large enough population that it will be worth your time to create a product for it.
4. Establish a close relationship with your customers, find out what they want and sell it to them over and over until they leave you. If you can keep providing things that your customers are looking for, you will be able to deliver to them again and again.
5. Create products that are timeless. If you spend a lot of time creating products, you want them to be relevant for a long time. If you just create products that deal with a certain fad in the market, their shelf life will not be very long, and you may not get your money’s worth out of them.