Comedones are skin follicles that get clogged with dirt, dead skin cells, and bacteria. Blackheads are open comedones exposing the dirt and grime as the blackhead. Whiteheads are closed comedones where the dirt and grime are still in the follicle causing irritation around the skin or even infection. Using an acne blackheads natural treatment is easy and can be done from home. All the ingredients can be found at home or at your local grocery store.
1. Extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Whisk the ingredients until they are blended well. Apply the mixture to the affected parts of your face first. Put the remainder of the mixture on the rest of your face. Leave it on for 5 to 7 minutes then rinse with cool water.
3. Fresh fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants and natural nutrients and that your body desperately needs to repair your skin and other vital organs. It is thought that foods that are rich in sulfur may also be valuable since it aids in the treatment of acne topically. You should also drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday to flush your system of toxins.
4. Vitamin B5 is also good for acne blackheads natural treatment and is considered to be very important in a nutrient rich diet. It is commonly found in foods such as pork, chicken, beef, eggs, saltwater fish, potatoes, wheat and fresh vegetables. Although the variety of foods is large, the problem is that 50% of the vitamin is usually lost during the milling of grains.
5. Essential oil face mask for acne: Use a mask base powder, such as fuller’s earth or kaolin powder. Use distilled or filtered water to make a paste. Mix 1 heaped teaspoon of base powder to 3 drops of essential oil. Add approximately 2 tablespoons of the water in, to make a fluid yet balanced paste. Essential oils to add in the mask either separately or try smaller amounts together; cypress oil 1 drop, lemon oil 2 drops, sage oil 1 drop.
6. Boil 2 to 3 tablespoons of basil leaves in a cup of water. Steep for 10 to 20 minutes. Cool and apply to your face using a cotton ball. Make a paste using fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves. Apply to your face every night for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
7. Daily aerobic exercise helps your bodys circulation system to operate more efficiently and provide good blood flow to the skin and other organs. It has the added benefit of improving the condition of your body which helps increase your energy and increases confidence, which many acne suffers lack. It will also help build a healthy immune system and help your body eliminate toxins efficiently.