There is no question about it; information products like seminars are the best-selling items in the World Wide Web today as more and more people are taking huge steps to increase their knowledge on specific fields.
If you’ve got great information to share that you think can help people reach their goals or can help them solve their pressing issues, you can design and sell seminars online. Here’s what you need to do:
1. The first thing that you need to do is to make sure that your seminar’s topics are interesting to your target market. Do a keyword research and analysis when choosing your topics. This can help you easily figure out the type of information that are constantly being sought for by your target market. Choose the angle of the topics that can easily capture the attention of your prospects.
2. Website. Talk about your seminars on your website. Take all the space you need to communicate the information that you are going to share and the benefits that you can offer to your prospects. Leave relevant information like the date and time of the seminars and how your prospects can sign up.
3. Article marketing. Write several articles about your seminars (without resorting to blatant ads) and distribute them on most-visited submission sites like EzineArticles.com. Your articles must be highly informative and they must speak volumes about your expertise and your credibility so you can easily earn the trust of your target market.
4. Email blast. Create a compelling email ad or a newsletter about your seminar and send it to your opt-in list. Use captivating headline and make your ads sound powerful. Get your prospects to act immediately by creating a sense of urgency. Tell them there are limited slots available or offer them with freebies if they sign up within the next 24 hours.
5. Telemarketing. Telephone your potential clients to inform them about your upcoming seminars. Call them during business hours. Start the call with a warm greeting. Prepare a sales script before you dial any number and prepare yourself for objections. You must have canned responses that can address all the concerns of your prospects.
6. PPC ads. Identify the most common keywords that are being used by your prospects when they search for relevant seminars and create ads around them. Your PPC ads will be shown on relevant search page each time your targeted keywords are used by your potential clients. This can surely give your offerings the kind of exposure they need.