If you have a party to plan, the clock is ticking and you’re unsure where to begin, it can be pretty daunting. Getting everything right takes a lot of planning and organising, but it’s worth it by the end of the night.
To help you get started, here are five key ingredients of the perfect party…
1. The guest of honour – if you’re planning your own party, then this may be you. Alternatively, this could be a friend or family member you’re throwing a party for. Either way, the person of the hour is the most important ingredient of any party because they’re the reason it’s being held in the first place.
2. The guests – A one-person party doesn’t exactly make for the perfect celebration, so making sure there’s plenty of people there to help the guest of honour celebrate is absolutely essential. Whether it’s friends or family who come along, remember that the people can make the party.
3. The right venue – Another crucial factor in getting the party to go well is to find the right venue. That means finding somewhere in the right location, with enough room for everyone and that has the right atmosphere.
4. Great food and drink – One of the best things about a good venue is that they can provide you with everything you need, and that means having a top range of drinks – perhaps including cocktails – and a wide selection of food choices.
5. The cake – No party is complete without a cake. No matter whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, wedding, leaving do or welcome home, every party deserves a celebratory cake. Just make sure there’s enough to go round!
Now you know what goes in to make the perfect party, you may need to start your search for the finest party venue London has to offer. There is obviously a lot of choice, so find a bar in London that can meet all your criteria.