Liver disease is any disturbance of liver function that causes illness. The liver is responsible for many critical functions within the body and should it become diseased or injured, the loss of those functions can cause significant damage to the body. Liver disease is also referred to as hepatic disease.
Read more on Home Remedies for Liver Care and Liver Cirrhosis Treatment. Also visit on Kidney Remedies
Liver disease is a broad term that covers all the potential problems that may occur to cause the liver to fail to perform its designated functions. Usually, more than 75% or three quarters of liver tissue needs to be affected before decrease in function occurs.
Cirrhosis of liver refers to all forms of liver disease. It is one of the serious hepatic diseases. In this disease the liver contracts in size and becomes hard and leathery. This contraction in size is due to the loss of cells that exceeds cell replacement. The continuous damage of liver affects its structure and functions that lead to hepatic failure and ultimately death.
Causes of Liver Cirrhosis
The various causes responsible for the cirrhosis of liver are:
1. Excessive use of alcohol
2. Intake of quinine for longer time
3. Chronic viral hepatitis – B and C hepatitis infect and damage the liver
4. Bile duct blockage
5. Autoimmune hepatitis
6. Various inherited disease like cystic fibrosis, alpha –1 antitrypsin deficiency can also cause cirrhosis
Symptoms for liver care
1. Pain in stomach
2. Problem for gastric
3. Improper digestion of foods
4. Severe sickness
5. Reduction in the body weight
6. Discoloration of the skin
7. Lack of energy
8. Liver swelling
Tips for liver care
1. You can take a vitamin E.
2. Do not drink a alcohol and tea.
3. Do regular exercise and yoga.
4. Excess sugar and salt in your diet are avoided.
5. Eat a eggs, pulses and fish because which contain a protein.
6. Fatty and oily foods are avoided.
7. Take fresh and clean water, after drink lot of it.
Diet for Liver Care
Such as beets, squashes, bitter gourd, eggplant, tomatoes, carrots, radishes and papaya are very useful in helping this condition. Diet rich in carbohydrates should be taken as it is helpful in proving a good source of energy.
One should avoid tea and other beverages to ignore the condition. Avoid fried foods, turmeric and red chilies in your diet as it is harmful for stomach and liver.
Home Remedies for Liver Cirrhosis: –
1. Wash 3-4 leaves of sacred. Mash them with sugar candy and mix it in 250 mg of water, drink two times a day after sieving the mixture. This is a very good home remedy for liver care.
2. Reduce fat intake by 20-30 grams per day as in liver damage, bile secretion and digestion is affected that hinders the fat absorption.
3. Take one teaspoonful of glucose in one cup of water thrice a day in the morning, afternoon and nighttime.
4. Take juice of 2 oranges empty stomach for 5-7 days.
5. Take 50 grams of white radish leaves and stem, add sugar candy in it and drink it each morning with empty stomach. This is a very easy and one of the effective home remedies for liver care.
6. Daily intake of a pinch of roasted alum with buttermilk two times or thrice daily is highly beneficial in liver damage treatment.