Menopause is a stage of the human female reproductive cycle that occurs as the ovaries stop producing estrogen, causing the reproductive system to gradually shut down.
Read more on Treatment of Excessive Bleeding during Pregnancy and Herbal Remedies for Female Infertility and Reduce Blood Pressure
Symptoms of Menopause
The common menopause symptoms are:
1. Periods getting irregular
2. Dryness in vagina
3. Decrease in fertility
4. Mood swings and sleep disturbances
5. Loss of breast fullness
6. Hair gets thin
7. Night sweats and hot flashes
8. Irritation, depression and anxiety
10. Spotting of blood between periods
Stages of menopause
Menopause is a transition divided into two stages:
Perimenopause is a period in which women start experiencing symptoms while experiencing ovulation and menstrual periods. Periods start becoming irregular accompanied by hot flashes. There is an uneven rise and fall in the levels of reproductive hormones. Periods may be longer. You might become more irritable during this phase of life.
Postmenopause is a period when twelve months passby without any periods. The ovaries no longer release eggs and the production of estrogen and progesterone stops.
Let us understand that menopause is a natural process which every woman has to go through, in her life and naturally, cannot be stopped. Surely the symptoms appearing due to menopause could be taken care of and prevent from getting complicated.
Bones become weak after a woman experiences menopause. Hence during this period women should take enough of vitamins, calcium and magnesium to ensure that the bones are in shape and aliments related to bones can be minimized after this period.
Home Remedies for Menopause
1. To postpone the menopause, you can try beet juice three times a day. This home remedy for menopause has shown noticeable result.
2. A mixture of cohosh root tincture, don quai root tincture, sarsaparilla tincture, licorice root tincture, chaste tree tincture, ginseng root tincture and dropperfuls can be a very good and effective home remedy for menopause. Having this mixture every day can help to reduce the rate of menopause.
3. Liquorice is a very popular natural remedy for menopause.
4. Two grams of Indian spikenard is a good home remedy for menopause.
5. Calcium is very good against menopause. So you can try vitamin D and magnesium for covering your need for calcium.
6. Vitamin E is another good and effective home remedy for menopause.
7. The evening primrose oil can be very helpful to reduce the time of menopause. This natural remedy for menopause can be used thrice a day.
8. Other vitamins like vitamin C or vitamin B6 is very good for menopause. The pantothenic acid works well against menopause.
9. Milk can help to slow down the menopause if you drink it with a teaspoon of carrot seeds after boiling it for ten minutes.
SUBSCRIBE! I promise, it’s fun :1 http://bit.ly/SubscribeKHS
iTunes Download: http://msclvr.co/NyAkPr Google Play: http://smarturl.it/dg-baab
Stream from Spotify/Apple/etc: http://smarturl.it/s-baab
Check out our epic song with Coke Bottles! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzuRvzsNpTU
Had a blast making this video with Alex and Chrissy! If you like it, it’s on iTunes here:
And check out some behind the scenes fun here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH320hMQFKY
We just opened an online store with shirts, cd’s and other cool stuff here:
GET IN TOUCH!
Kastr download/follow: https://kastr.app.link/KurtHugoSchneider
CHRISSY COSTANZA (from Against The Current)
“Beauty and a Beat” – originally by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj
Written by: Max Martin, Anton Zaslavski, Savan Kotecha, Onika Maraj
Published by: Kobalt Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing & Gema