Acne is one of the commonly observed skin problems that arise due to the clogging of the sebaceous glands. Women are the worst sufferers of this skin disorder that starts from the early teens. Acne, also known as acne vulgaris appears as small red blisters, pustules or large nodules on the face, neck, chest, shoulders and the upper arms.
Acne erupts mostly in areas with dense population of sebaceous follicles. People having excess sebaceous glands are prone to acne. This skin disorder occurs frequently in the teenagers, which decreases with age. Sometimes the acne is painful due to pus formation. Many have the habit of scratching the acne making the condition worse. Acne does not pose any serious health conditions, but its frequent eruption leaves permanent scars on the face.
Small red pustules, pinheads, black heads and whiteheads appear on the face, neck, chest, shoulders and upper arms. These pustules are often filled with pus followed by moderate pain. Pea sized painful nodules also appear on the face in the form of Acne.
Acne is mainly caused due to
1. Hormonal fluctuations in the adolescent period
2. Excess intake of oily and fatty foods
4. Clogging of the pores by excess sebum
Natural Remedies for Acne
Acne can be cured permanently by adopting simple natural remedies. In severe cases, it may take time for the complete cure.
1. Acne results due to the excess secretion of sebum on the face. Face should be washed with mild cleansers two to three times a day.
2. Avoid fatty and oily foods as they release toxins in the blood resulting in acne.
3. Drink plenty of water and eat fresh green vegetables and fruits to prevent constipation.
4. Drinking a glass of wheat grass juice helps in treating acne.
5. Apply fresh mint juice daily at night on the affected areas. This is a very effective method in treating this problem.
6. Aloe Vera gel is highly effective in treating acne. Direct application of the gel on the affected areas regularly removes the acne and the scars.
7. Application of a paste of oatmeal and yoghurt on the face is a useful home remedy to treat acne. The mixture should be allowed to dry and washed off with lukewarm water.
8. A paste of orange peels applied on the face also helps in reducing this problem.
9. Mix raw milk with gram flour and apply on the affected areas. This is another useful natural remedy to treat acne.
10. Prepare a pack by boiling 50 grams of raspberry, strawberry and blackberry leaves and apply on the skin. This will reduce the acne problems producing a soothing effect on the skin.
11. Golden Glow capsules help eliminate the root cause of acne by purifying the blood and clearing infections and bacteria to prevent further outbreaks.
Read more about Natural Acne Treatment. Also know about Natural Slimming Pills. Read about Immunity Supplement.