There’s tried-and-true ways to correctly care for your skin, from the correct way to wash your face, to the best moisturizers and sunscreens.
Healthy and lithe skin is not so a great deal of a dream if you take good precautions and pay notice to your diet and exercise.
Balanced diet, hydration and defensive from sun and wind are hypothetical to be a part of your daily regimen.
Here are the four essential steps to skin care that are obligatory and cannot be skip on any account, if you want a of course glowing skin.
It is quite widespread that we easily get paying attention to beautiful things. Thus, it is our nature to keep ourself beautiful. As a first step in achieve this, skin care holds an important place.
Taking care of skin can be done in two ways. The first way of taking care is by outside methods.
The second way is by intense right type of food. Skin care by external methods depends on the skin type. There are three basic skin types oily, dry and grouping.
Skin Care for Normal Skin
Normal skin tends to be very healthy and thus never suffers from any skin problem. A perfect skin care for normal skin would be cleansing and moisturizing.
With mild cleansing and oil free moisturizer, your skin will feel hydrated and moisture remains locked inside the pores.
Skin Care for Oily Skin
The great advantage of oily skin is that it ages at a slower rate than other skin types.
Oily skin needs special purification with plenty of hot water and soap to prevent the pores from being clogged.
Avoid harsh products that strip your skin of oil and encourage flakiness.
They can cause a reaction known as reactive seborrhoea, where the oil glands work overtime to pay compensation for the loss of natural oils.
Avoid skincare products that leave your skin reaction taut and dehydrated. They cause the upper layers of the skin to shrink. This restricts oil flow from beginning to end the pores leading to blockages and breakouts.
To cleanse oily skin, use oil-based crop as they dissolve sebum effectively. Opt for oil-free moisturizers to uphold a shine-free complexion.
Home Remedies for Skin Care
1. Rub red sandalwood (Pterocarpus santalinus) in rose water to make a paste. Apply this paste over face and neck for civilizing complexion.
2. Grind a potato (Solanum tuberosum) and collect its juice. Apply the juice on your face and leave to dry. Wash it after 10-15 minutes. It helps remove ugly acne marks from the skin.
3. Mix a teaspoon of honey with few drops of lemon juice and saffron. Apply all over the face. It is known to be effective in lightening spots as well as nutritious the skin.
4. Mash a banana (Musa paradisiaca) and add a teaspoon of darling to it. Apply this paste over face and neck for 15-20 minutes. It works as an effective moisturizer for the skin.
5. Take tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) pulp and mix it well with a few drops of lemon juice.
Apply it over face and other exposed parts of the body. Leave it 10-15 minutes. This treatment tightens pores, removes tanning, lightens dark spots and treats acne as well.