When you are looking for a digital compact camera, which has the brightest built-in lenses so that you can capture high quality pictures and also shoot HD videos in any shooting environment, even in low-light conditions, Olympus XZ1 could be one of your right choices. I would like to review this camera regarding its new features and its specification.
Olympus XZ1 New Features
If we compare Olympus XZ1 to other compact cameras, we will find out that this high-end digital compact camera offers some new and better features such as:
1. f1.8 iZuiko 4x Wide Lens
Zuiko lens ensures you to shoot pictures with fast shutter speeds for sharp low-light images with a minimum aperture of f1.8 at wide-angle and a maximum aperture of f2.5 at telephoto. Zuiko is a leading company of the innovative optics and designs lenses only for premium-quality photographic performance with minimal flare.
2. Dual Image Stabilization
Dual Image Stabilization enables Olympus XZ1 to avoid image blur caused by camera shake or fast-moving subjects. In addition, Dual Image Stabilization also ensures you will be able to get all images you want while holding the camera.
3. High Sensitivity CCD Sensor
When we compare Olympus XZ1 to a regular 14 Megapixel CCD sensor, we will see that the light-receptive area of each pixel on the Olympus sensor is twice as large. It means that you can get awesome pictures quality in any lighting conditions (including twilight, low light, dawn and dusk).
4. The TruePic V Image Processor
This processor plays an important role for supreme color reproduction and less image noise.
Olympus XZ-1 Specifications
1. Product Dimensions 7.4 x 5.5 x 3.2 inches
2. Weight 1.1 pounds
3. 10 Megapixel 1/1.63 HS CCD High-Sensitivity Sensor
4. 3.0 OLED Monitor
5. HD Movie
6. HDMI TV
7. 6 Art Filters (Pop Art, Soft Focus, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama and Dramatic Tone) for adding creative effects to HD movies and stills
8. 1:1.8-2.5 Super-Bright 4x Wide iZuiko Lens
9. ISO 6400
10. Dual Image Stabilization for Fast-Moving Shots and Blur-Free
11. TruePic V Image Processor
12. Live Guide and i-Auto for simple operation
13. Multi-Aspect Ratios for the ideal format (16:9, 3:2, 4:3 or 6:6) BOLA TANGKAS