If you don’t have a Facebook Fan Page you are simply leaving traffic and profits on the table. To encourage you to take action and create one today, here are the current top 7 reasons to get one now.
1) Traffic – Currently Facebook is the #2 most trafficked website in the world, second only to Google. The first rule of traffic I learned on the Internet is to not chase after traffic. Find out where the traffic is going and get in front of it. Again, the number 2 website in the world in terms of traffic.
2) 5000 vs. Unlimited – When you have just a Facebook Profile you are limited to only 5000 followers. While that may seem out of reach to you at the moment, as you grow you are going to want to have more room. A great benefit of a Fan Page is you can have an unlimited number of fans and followers.
3) You can market – On your profile page you are discouraged from marketing. In fact, do it too much and you account can be suspended. On your Fan Page you are allowed to and even encouraged to market. Be sure you earn the right to market though by providing great information and connections.
4) Like a blog but better – A Fan Page is like a blog only better. While there are several features that I like better than a blog, my favorite is the immediacy with which followers and fans can respond to your updates and you can connect and interact.
5) Frequency of communication – Email your list more than once a day and you will get subscribers unsubscribing in droves. Update your Fan Page 2 – 3 times a day and not only do you not get unsubscribes, you get more followers as your updates show up in the communication stream of your followers, and others become interested in your message.
6) Build your list – I encourage my students and members to do two things on their Fan Page: 1) Include an opt-in box on the side bar, and 2) Use your updates to invite people to your other opt-in pages to get more good stuff from you. By the way, your Fan Page fans and followers are a list too!
7) Audio & Video – You can also include Audio and Video messages as well. This is a wise thing to do, as it turns your page into a multi-media site that communicates at many levels.
And when you are ready to learn more about Facebook F
Now Pay Close Attention —
On the next page you will take a sneak peak at the upcoming secret system release for driving herds of targeted traffic to any site, affiliate or product and dump wads of cash into your bank account using this hidden facebook secret
==> Dumb kids on Facebook make $ 119,833.57!
So if you want to take a behind the curtain pre-release look at the facebook secret that is about to shake the internet to its core then I strongly recommend you read everything on the next page before it’s too late!
Visit this page ==> Dumb kids on Facebook make $ 119,833.57! BOLA TANGKAS