The manufacturers of PlayStation have been continually coming out with new versions of this wonderful game and the most current innovative version is the PSP go. It comes close on the heels of the earlier version PSP3000 Bundle which was quite popular and a wonderful accomplishment. Shoppers have been very satisfied with the performance of PSP 3000 Console Bundle and as such the good results of the most recent version depends upon whether or not it can give much more functions and better usage. A quick PSP 3000 Bundle Vs PSP go comparison will throw a lot more light on the prospects of this new supplying by Sony.
As compared to the PSP 3000 Bundle, the shape and look of PSP go is entirely new. Moreover, it does not play games from physical UMD media. It is considerably more portable as it is 43% lighter than the PSP 3000 Bundle and its size is also smaller. The controls are hidden and slide out when required. Some other comparisons of PSP 3000 Bundle Vs PSP go are provided below.
1) The display of PSP go is 97.5 mm and its size is 128 x 16.5 x 69 as compared to 107.five mm show and 169.four x 18.6 x 71.four size of PSP 3000.
2) The screen type and screen resolution of each are the exact same.
three) The weight of PSP go is approx 158g as compared to 189g of PSP 3000.
4) The speakers, controls and actions of each are the identical.
five) The internal flash memory of PSP go is 16GB as compared to 64MB of PSP 3000. The former has a digital download media as compared to UMD (Universal Media Disk) of the latter.
6) The USB charging is by means of a non-common Sony USB cable for PSP go as against a regular USB cable for a PSP 3000.
7) PSP go has an embedded battery with a life expectancy of three to six hours as against a removable battery with a similar life expectancy for standard 1800 mAh for PSP 3000.
eight) PSP go has an further connectivity with Bluetooth which is not accessible with PSP 3000.
9) the on the web services are the same but the principal PSP 3000 Bundle Vs PSP go distinction is the price tag issue as the PSP go is priced at approx 229 Pounds sterling as against 149 Pounds for PSP 3000.
Although making a visual PSP 3000 Bundle Vs PSP go comparison, one very easily notices the size reduction that has been accomplished for PSP go. The width has been reduced significantly and the controls have been hidden with a new sliding mechanism. It has a glossy black finish and its screen is slightly smaller. The colours are sharper and the battery is embedded and cannot be removed. It has adopted Bluetooth for syncing with handsets and has a 16GB internal flash memory which is expandable to 32GB with a Memory Stick Micro (M2) card.
PSP go is Sony’s newest system and almost certainly its most favourite. Whilst comparing PSP 3000 Bundle Vs PSP go, a lot of testimonials are predicting that the older version will not be replaced entirely by the newer version and that PSP 3000 will still be available in the market place.