Most of the Internet users are facing Shockwave Flash problem. This program is creating a lot of trouble in browsers resulting in frequent browser crashing. You won’t be able to watch videos online if there is corruption in Adobe Flash Player. This type of issue is not fixed even by updating or reinstalling the program.
Below are given few steps to fix Shockwave Flash problem with a least effort and even without calling PC technician for help. Please follow these steps with sequence.
– Turn off your Internet connection. Now open your web browser and look for plugins. To do this perform the steps below.
a. Open your Chrome browser.
2. Type “about:plugins” in the address bar to see the list of plugins installed.
If you are using another browser then you should
a. Open the browser.
b. Click on Tools.
c Click on Options
Now disable Shockwave Flash plugin.
– Once you disable the program, now reconnect to Internet and download a good system cleaner on your computer so that it could fix Flash, active-x and other registry related errors causing Shockwave Flash Problem.
– In this step you have to uninstall existing Flash player form the computer. You may use Adobe guide for un-installation.
– As you have finished with un-installing the software from your computer, now run system cleaner and after that scan your registry. Also clean browser junk and temporary system files.
– When you are running system cleaner (PC optimizer) on your computer then close all the browsers. After finishing this step you have to reinstall the Flash.
– Update your sound and video card drivers.
– Restart your computer after performing above steps.
Above help remains successful with many computers facing Shockwave Flash problem. The recommended system cleaner tool for this process is Intel Software Partner, RegInOut. It is likely to fix this problem at ease.
Download RegInOut in less than 17 seconds to avoid the irreversible damage to your system. Click Sockwave Flash problem to fix your problem.