When I was a little child, I wondered why the chickens live in a house too. Does its house have a living room, bed room and kitchen too? Now that I am already an adult, I have learned that chickens do at least need simple hen ark plans too. What does a hen ark do? What is it for? I usually see a chicken ark in the provinces where cockpits are rampant. Hen arks are lined up in a sequential manner. It is a nice to view when they are arranged like that.
A chicken ark is basically a portable structure, like a house, which you can move around your backyard. Unlike a normal house, it does not have flooring in it. They are generally lightweight so that you can transfer it anywhere easily. Some arks that I saw have wheels attached to one side to make it even easier to move around. The chicken ark has been popularized mainly because of ease of design and a space saver.One good advantage of a chicken ark is that it is easier to clean because of its open floor, unlike in a regular chicken coop, which generally has flooring in it.In addition, you may gather lots of animal manure under the ark which you can spread and use as fertilizer in your garden.Different countries have different kinds of structures that enclose and protect chickens. They call it in different names such as chicken runs, chicken coops, or chicken tractors. What do you think is the difference between them? Chicken ark is the term that is used in the United Kingdom to describe a portable chicken coop. In the United States, it is named as a chicken tractor. Some may have mistaken a chicken ark with an A-frame. An A-frame is actually smaller than the usual hen ark. If you have a larger number of chicken then an A frame is not advisable to use. A hen ark is actually larger and heavier than the A-frame. Another difference of an ark with an A-frame is that the chicken ark has a more square structure.
As I was searching the internet regarding different designs of a hen ark, I came across one site where in they are offering a 60 day money back guarantee. It has different packages depending upon what suits best for you. It provides you with a lot of information and step by step procedures in building a chicken coop, ark, or run. I think that it would be cheaper than to hire an expert to build my desired chicken ark.
Chicken Roll (चिकन रोल ) is a Bengali favorite. During Durga Puja it is the most searched for food and is found in almost every street stall. Ananya brings you this quintessential Bengali street food, this Durga Puja. Make it, eat it, share it and most importantly, do enjoy your time this Durga Puja. A very happy Durga Mahotsav to you! 🙂
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUG_NAYa3AD-cFG4P2VGr_w?sub_confirmation=1
Follow Ananya Banerjee on Social Media :-
1 cup cut chicken
1 tbs Cucumber chopped
1 tbs Green Chilli Paste
2 lemon slices
1 tbs coriander leaves
1 tbs onion
2 tbs curd
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp garlic
2 tbs capsicum
2 tsp tandoori masala
1 tsp chaat masala
1 egg for 2 parathas
1 tsp Tomato ketchup
1 tbs salt
1 cup flour
½ cup water (add water according to need to form a soft dough)
1 tbs Oil
Salt to taste
1. Add the curd and tandoori masala to the cut pieces of boneless chicken and
marinate for 30 – 60 min.
2. Make the dough my mixing the flour, water, oil and salt and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add sliced onions to the oil, add capsicum slices, garlic (minced or paste)
and ginger. Stir fry the mixture.
5. Add the marinated chicken into this. Add a little salt to taste. Fry this until
the chicken is done.
6. Make equal portions of the dough.
7. Roll them with a rolling pin into parathas. Dust slightly with flour while
8. Make the parathas on a hot tawa by flipping them over on both sides.
9. You can increase the heat to soak up the water in the cooking chicken.
10. Beat an egg with a little salt.
11. Add oil to a pan and heat it.
12. Add the prepared egg.
13. Place the cooked paratha on the egg.
14. Put a little oil on the sides. Wait for the paratha to get to a reddish colour.
1. Take each paratha and place the chicken onto the paratha.
2. Put onion slices, cucumber slices and minced green chillies.
3. Sprinkle chaat masala, squeeze lemon juice, tomato ketchup and coriander
4. Roll it with aluminum foil and serve.
If you have liked this recipe, do follow Ananya’s other Durga Puja recipes: https://goo.gl/4ziyBI
Like our videos? If yes, do loke share and subscribe to the channel 🙂