The Spacelocker is a Real Schoollocker, but in a cyber structure. Once free signing up, user can keep photos, videos, books, address books, and so on. 3 shelves with icons are presented to show different functions. Below are the list of 12 icons as well as their uses on Spacelocker.
• A Profile icon that allows users to identify themselves, see what’s inside their locker, and connect their locker to a variety of social networking websites they are members of.
• A Locker Theme icon that allows users to decorate their locker in different themes.
• A Meet Me At My Locker icon that lets the user socially interact with other users by finding and meeting Spacelocker members. Here users can tell others about themselves and post some graphics to their locker wall. Also users can interact with friends by posting such things as stickies, stikkmms, messages, gifts, graphics, and widgets on their friend’s locker walls.
• A Photo icon that connects to a user’s photos on a variety of photo sharing websites. Here the user simply connects the locker to a photo website where they have stored their photos and these photos will appear in their locker. No upload require! And the photos can easily be shared with a Spacelocker friend.
• A Video icon that connects to a user’s videos stored on YouTube or Photobucket. Here the user simply connects the locker to their account in YouTube or Photobucket and their videos on these sites appear in their locker. Again no upload required; and the videos can easily be shared with a friend.
• A Music icon that connects to a user’s music stored on Dizzler or last.fm. Here the user simply connects the locker to their account with Dizzler or last.fm and the music on these sites is played in their locker. Again no upload required; and the music can easily be shared with a friend.
• A Game player icon that allows users to access 1000s of games on a popular social game website and play these games with other players online.
• An Address Book icon that allows users to keep the email addresses of all their friends in one place.
• A Bookmark icon that allows users to store the website addresses of their favourite websites. It is like keeping books in your locker!
• A gift icon that gives users free virtual gifts to give to their friends.
• There is a Skype phone connection in the locker; together with an icon on the locker door to connect the user to all the popular Instant Messaging (IM) services such as MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Gtalk, AIM, Facebook chat, MySpace chat, and ICQ
• Also on the locker door are icons to access either a Google or Yahoo search engines.
Best of all, Spacelocker is for everyone; not just for those in school. So try it and you will see how useful and fun it really can be. It’s free. It’s functional. It’s fun. It is the happiest space on Earth.