Coronary heart disease is one of the serious diseases that generally run in the family. But if you have a family history about that, it does not mean that you could not have any effort to fight the possibility of suffering it. In fact, everybody has a similar risk about this disease, and it could be covered through some ways that come to the healthy life just like in the description below.
1. First, you have to pay attention to your blood pressure because it has close relation with your heart disease problems. When you get a rises blood pressure because of stress or bed meals in your menu, it could give a dangerous pressure on your heart. You should be careful in protecting yourself from any other risk of rises blood pressure. Schedule a certain time to check your blood pressure so that you could overcome any risk of suffering coronary disease.
2. The next important thing that also a contributing factor behind this serious disease is the cholesterol level. The most dangerous possibility if you let your cholesterol level built up is the risk to suffer a heart attack. It is because the unkind cholesterol would fill the arteries’ wall and prevent the blood flow. That serious condition would really dangerous for your heart.
3. Type-2 diabetes which is generally suffered by people who are overweight is also has a close relation with your heart. To avoid the risk of suffering type-2 diabetes you should pay attention on your weight. You could start your new habit by preparing good diets while reducing the sugary or fatty foods. It is the time for you to leave your fast food, dangerous fats, alcohol, and even smoking. In addition, the best drinking to your body is mineral water, so it is quite good for you to drink much water everyday.
4. If you are person who are lack of doing sport, it means that you should recognize simpler workout in your busy days. Doing workout is really simple and efficient because you could do it at your home with your useful exercise equipment. It is not only increase your health and prevent coronary disease, but also loses your weight.
Being the most well known Japanese martial art (and practically a household name among all martial arts), Karate began as an Okinawan striking system which over time has combined elements of Chinese martial arts (Kung Fu/Wushu) and other non-striking Japanese martial arts (Judo, Aikido, etc.) to become the diverse set of separate styles recognized today. One Karate style, Uechi-Ryu, even incorporates Tiger, Crane, and Dragon movements similar to certain Kung Fu styles which implement their own animal components. Karate’s most famous move might be the eponymous “Karate Chop” aka “Knife Hand” even though this move is found in many other martial arts. Such is the broad connection Karate shares with other fighting styles. Contrary to poplar belief, Karate is not solely limited to standard punches and kicks (and the knife hand) but uses nearly every surface of the body for attack and defense. This misconception is probably due to competitive Karate disallowing more lethal strikes like those to certain pressure points and soft areas of the body to reduce risk of injury. I’m no Karate expert but a fan of awesome fight choreography so I decided to delve a bit deeper and research some of the Karate styles used in certain martial arts films. So here’s a compilation of some Karate fight scenes.
Here are links to the short films featured in this video:
Graduation – A Karate Story (Shauntron):
(Eric Jacobus; information on Karate styles used):
Ness (Full Film): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-OHjLM7Zg
Ness (Fight Scene): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhNhEPuk6c
Ness (Hiroshi Adachi’s channel):
Osu 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw1rP1FJN2Q
Da Uomo a Uomo Vol. 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WJUkBMIYLw
Part 1 Chapter C: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-a76ow_VM
Dragon Lady: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUfjTLr5KQ
List of movies/television series and Karate Styles featured in order of appearance:
1. Fighter in the Wind (Shotokan & Kyokushin)
2. Ip Man (Shotokan)
3. Graduation – A Karate Story (Kyokushin, Ken Zen Do, & Gasho-Ryu)
4. The Street Fighter (Kyokushin & Goju-Ryu)
5. Fearless/Huo Yuanjia (Shotokan)
6. Ness (Gasho-Ryu)
7. The Karate Kid (Shotokan & Okinawan)
8. The Legend of the Fist (Shotokan & “Freestyle”)
9. Osu (Shotokan & Shorei-Ryu)
10. No Retreat, No Surrender (Shotokan)
11. Fist of Legend (Kenpo & “Freestyle”)
12. Osu 2 (Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shorei-Ryu, & Goju-Ryu/Uechi-Ryu)
13. Blood and Bone (Shorei-Ryu (XMA))
14. The Wrath of Vajra (Shotokan & Goju-Ryu/Uechi-Ryu)
15. Da Uomo a Uomo Vo. 2 (Shotokan)
16. Hoero! Takken (Kyokushin)
17. The Way of the Dragon (Shito-Ryu)
18. Black Belt (Shotokan & Meibukan Goju-Ryu)
19. Part 1 Chapter C (Shotokan & Shorei-Ryu)
20. Bad Blood (Shotokan)
21. Heroes of the East (“Sino-Okinawan” (Uechi-Ryu?))
22. Dragon Lady (Shotokan & Shorei-Ryu)
23. Bloodsport (Shotokan)
24. The Legend is Born: Ip Man (Shotokan)
25. Money Train (Shotokan)
26. The Legend of Bruce Lee (Shotokan/Shito-Ryu)
27. The Perfect Weapon (American Kenpo)
28. Interpol Connection (Goju-Ryu Seigokan)