I have a moderate amount of acne scar on my face. My scar is a kind of reddish spot on my face. It doesn’t cause broken tissue, but it leaves a permanent mark on your face. So my question is: what is the best way to treat acne scar in a naturally? Any tips and tricks on how to remove those acne scars? It is really annoying.
If you have some acne scars or any other type of scars you want to treat, then this article will help you out with the best way to treat acne scar in a natural way. There are many who have scars and do not know how to get rid of them. Here are some few ways you can use:
1. Massage method: Please use your palm to massage the scars, three times a day, every 5-10 minutes.
2. Ginger friction method: Please use ginger to gently graze at the scars so as to inhibit the growth of granulation tissue.
3. Vitamin E smear method: Vitamin E can penetrate into the internal skin and play its role in emollients and at the same time, vitamin E can maintain skin elasticity.
4. Vitamin C smear method: vitamin C has the beauty efficacy.
5. Lavender essential oil smear method: The beauty effectiveness of lavender is always fantastic, and lavender essential oil effect on scar has been widely recognized.
6- Mederna is a little expensive but it lasts really long and you can always get it off ebay for a better price…Ive been using it since June and the acne scars are on my face seems to be fading…it is nowhere near where it used to be before the scars, but it is actually getting a bit more faint so i think with anything…you have to give it time.
Lucky for me Im not taking summer school so i have time to apply it 3-4 times a day. But it does dry out my face so I use aveeno. I have tried home remedies before like the lemon juice. That really stung me and my face got really itchy so i gave up on that. But if your face isnt as sensitive you should give that a try first. And dont forget sunblock. Zinc is supposed to also be helpful in aiding with your skin’s speed of healing so Ive been taking those since May. BOLA TANGKAS