The Saturdays take to the stage in Liverpool
Did you know that The Saturdays are currently on tour? Yeah we thought you did. Even so, we suspected that you might quite like to see pictures of the girls having a really good time as they performed in Liverpool last night.
Apparently the tours completely sold out. Which is good. Shame about those stage costumes though…
Justin Lee Collins snuggles up to his new girlfriend in Miami…
Much like JLS, Justin Lee Collins is having a little break in Miami at the moment.
Unlike JLS though, Justin Lee Collins doesn’t look quite as good in a pair of swimming shorts as Aston Merrygold and Marvin Humes do. But that certainly didn’t stop his new girlfriend Anna Larke giving him a good rub (oi oi) with the suncream (oh) and a steamy kiss nevertheless.
The two lovebirds have jetted to the US following Justin’s split with his wife of seven years.
Peter Andre hits back at Katie Price over Princess “burn” drama…
Having read his ex-wife’s cutting comments on Twitter earlier today, Peter Andre has decided to release a statement outlining his side of the story following the discovery of a “burn” on his daughter’s back.
In a message on his website the singer said that he wanted to make clear that the story about Princess’s burn did not originate from him or his management, saying:
“I will not be accused of using an accident to gain publicity by Kate. That is completely untrue”
He then set about outlining the facts around the story from his point of view. Here’s what he said:
For the record, the facts are:
1. Princess came back from a skiing trip with a bad burn to her back. I knew nothing about this until my daughter came to my house on the Wednesday. No-one had contacted me to tell me my daughter had hurt herself.
2. I tried to contact Kate urgently to find out what had happened, but she didn’t respond at all.
3. I took Princess to our Doctors immediately, and the doctor treated the injury and dressed it there and then.
4. Because I still hadn’t heard from Kate, I asked my lawyers to write to hers – to find out what had happened and why I had not been informed.
5. Kate finally called on the Friday but to speak to the children. I took the phone to speak with her then to ask her what had happened to Princess. She then said I was making a big issue out of it.
6. I’m sorry but my daughter being burnt and me not being told about it immediately is a big issue.
I hope this sets the record straight.
How long do you give it before Jords answers back?