The present IT scenario is quite alarming, leading to cross cut, and to enhance their level of efficiency. It is the time of fight or flight for many companies. It is not unknown that employees are laid off to cut the budget. Irrespective of all these hurdles, companies have to move on to survive. The companies are shifting to offshore software development strategies into their business plan smartly, cutting the cost as well as accessing international software engineering skills.
The intention of offshore software development is to entrust the task of designing and developing with core competency. The base may be anywhere but the result is assured. This in return helps the parent companies to focus more on their core business processes and business development. Maintenance of their business processes will be taken care by offshore software development. In a way, this helps the parent companies in cross cutting making them hassle free in hiring skilled employees.
The software development outsourcing model has attractive and significantly beneficial features, helps the company to save on employee recruitment. Some of the functionalities and features are highlighted as below:
1) Software development at reduced costs and fixed price: It is well known factor that companies have to take saving seriously in this unfavorable economic condition. A specific project for a guaranteed fixed cost proves better in this context.
2) Minimal infrastructure expense: Apart from human resources, infrastructure costs play a major concern as the biggest expense in an organizational balance sheet. An outsourced business can be setup with minimal expenditure on infrastructure.
3) Resources on demand: It is becoming burdensome for the companies to recruit full time employees with thinner profits, where as the clients have all the freedom and flexibility to go for full or part time resource solutions. Clients can inflate or contract resources based on the needs of their project.
4) Jump at the forefront of the Competition: This is an ideal time for the company to think on how to move ahead where as others are still licking their wounds, or at least have put a break in the dealings. Outsourcing assures you to be ahead without disturbing the present staff assuming long term result oriented relationships.
5) Make changes in Technology: Make use of the slower economic times in acquiring new technologies so that you are empowered and well equipped when the market starts picking up. You will be ready to offer more than the client’s expectations.
Choose an Offshore Software Development Partner:
You need to be more strategic and meticulous in selecting your partner. The success of the project depends on the offshore software development partner. The selection process has RFP (Request for Proposal), responses on the RFP, and rounds of negotiations and fulfillment of other legal formalities. Once you are through with all these formalities then think that your business is on.
CineFix presents Fight Club retold via 8-bit (OK, this one’s mostly 16-bit) game tech. No quarters or controllers required! Subscribe to CineFix – http://goo.gl/9AGRm
8-bit Cinema “gamifies” your favorite Hollywood Blockbusters into 80’s arcade and NES inspired action!
Today we present Fight Club in the form of an 8 bit video game!
Directed by David Dutton
Tweets by Duttonfilms
Music by Henry Dutton
8 Bit a.k.a. the third generation of gaming started in 1983 with the Japanese release of the Nintendo Family Computer and Sega. Can you guess what games inspired our 8-bit version of Fight Club? Comment below and suggest the next movie 8-bit Cinema should “gamify”.
Watch more 8-bit Cinema here: http://goo.gl/kOxFJ
Comment below and tell us what film, movie, or TV show you would like to see gamified.