The best registry cleaner is one that will make your computer run fast, operate efficiently and will prevent system errors and crashes. But then, you wouldn’t know what cleaner will be best until you’ve used it, right? Only after it’s done its job can you evaluate its effect on your computer.
To make selecting the best registry cleaner easier for you, a shorter list from which to choose from will be of great help. Below, we highlighted some of the names that have received positive reviews from users and product evaluators in no particular order.
1) Registry Easy. According to those who favor this particular registry tool, it has a very high accuracy rating. This means that it is effective, not only in identifying errors, but also in pinpointing errors that are particularly risky for your computer. It is also recommended by some reviewers and users for its user-friendly features.
2) RegCure. Primarily, this registry cleaner is touted for its speed. It supposedly works faster than most registry utility tools offered in the market. RegCure contains several useful features, including automatic backup capability, a scheduler and a start-up program management tool.
3) Registry Fix. This option has received high ratings from reviewers mostly for its functionality and for being safe to use. Some cleaners, particularly those that are poorly made, can accidentally delete files that are still needed by your computer which can cause damage and create more errors. Registry Fix is said to be selective and very reliable in terms of identifying errors.
4) Registry Mechanic. User-friendly and around $ 5 less than most cleaners, Registry Mechanic has received high ratings from users and most reviewers alike. It has received praise for having the ability to automatically repair errors and invalid entries without the need for a registry editor. It also has the capability to create backups to protect important computer contents.
5) Error Smart. This cleaner does not have as many features as the others in the list, but it still delivers on promised results. Error Smart has received high ratings for being user friendly and for its toolsets and utilities. Like most cleaners on the list, it also has the ability to create backups before cleaning to protect important files. The higher detection rate is also a plus. It also costs relatively lower than most highly touted registry cleaners.
The products above are just a few that you can consider when looking for a utility cleaner for your computer. However, even though they have their positives, it is inevitable that they will also have some negatives. The best thing to do is to ask people you know who have already used these products and ask for their evaluation. Better yet, try the free trial programs first before making any purchase.
The best registry cleaner for one computer might not be the best one for another. It all depends on what your priorities are when it comes to your PC.