What is called as a ticketing system?
A ticketing system is a software solution that is designed to automate the process of handling customer or end user queries regarding information and support related to your enterprise’s products and services.
There is a practical constraint faced by business organizations while handling customers.
Let’s ask you:
How many emails or phone calls a support user in you organization receive every day from customers or end users?
And, you know-
Even if they are very efficient, each mail will take not less than 5 min to read and write the return mail manually. So, on an average 10 queries an hour, and at max. 80 per day.
This is just a mailing process. The time spent on finding the right solution and deliver it appropriately is the actual task that they are required to perform.
Further, other modes via which customer issues come into the system are- voice phone calls or complaints posted on company’s portal.
So, it’s evident that you need a software system that can handle thousands of user issues automatically. And, that’s called as- Ticketing management system, Helpdesk or Case management system.
What this Ticketing System can do for your organization?
It generates tickets for the issues handling. These tickets are the brief descriptions of key points related to an issues, such as:
* Nature of the issue- whether hardware or software
* Origin of end users
* Business unit that the issue belongs
* Support user who will handle it
* Date and time when ticket was created by end user
* Data and time whenever ticket was modified by support user
* Date and time when ticket was finally closed.
* Others if any
* It provides for the meaningful categorization of tickets according to the business unit that might handle these. Such units may be Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Supply Chain etc.
* A ticketing system is a kind of an email management tool as it takes emails from inbox and organized them according to the support users for better performance of the system.
* It ensures that all end-user or event tickets are addressedwithout delay.
* It helps identifying the repeatedly occurring issues. This way it indicates the lacunae in the system that is actually causing these issues. This way, it implements the Quality Assurance, and make the organization growth oriented.
* A helpdesk helps the organizations in managing the tasks to be handled by hundreds users. Thus, by eliminating the manual and redundant steps, it multiplies the efficiency of the system in a great way.
* It ensures the accountability on the part of support users, as it generates the tickets specifying the date and time of creating, modifying, and closing.
* While immediately responding to any customer query, and communicating to the concerned support user, it enables your organization with capability to provide a round-the-clock support.
* As it’s a repository of numerous customer issues with finer details, it builds a knowledgebase that could be referred in handling the issues coming in future. This way, it acts as a centralized information system.
2017 Hurdle Hazel Family Reunion
Burlington, NC | Drury Inn & Suites Burlington Friday, August 4, 2017 at 10:00 AM | Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 12:00 PM (EDT) Slavery was abolished in the U.S. in 1865. When you consider how families had been separated for generations until that time, it is a wonder that anyone can trace their roots. For the Hurdle Hazel family we have been blessed from research to know that our family ties connect us to a county in North Carolina called Alamance. We know that six siblings started their lives there, under the roof with their mother and father. But, eventually that family was separated through auction sales and even an escape. Imagine a time of no social media, telephones or the knowledge to read and write. Yet, the astonishing thing is that those siblings told stories to their own families which one day bought their descendants – US! – together many generations later “full circle." We get to return to this rich history, the birthplace of our family, in 2017. Let's get together and focus on celebrating the people in whose memories we gather. This will be a historic reunion. FAQs How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please send all questions to [email protected] What's the refund policy? 100% refund if indicated in writing by March 31st that you cannot attend, 50% refund if indicated by June 1st; no refund after June 1st. Notification can be e-mailed to [email protected] or Glenda Lassiter, 8257 MacIntosh Court, Jessup, MD 20794. Mail must be postmarked by June 1, 2017, or no refund will be given. Can I update my registration information? Yes. You can update via Eventbrite or by downloading the registration form from our website, https://sites.google.com/site/steveandhannahhurdle/, and e-mail the updated form to [email protected] Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? No. Please be sure that the registration matches the name of the person that will be attending. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?You can fly into Raleigh-Durham (RDU) (50 miles away) or Charlotte (CLT) (110 miles away) International airports. You will need to reserve a rental car or shuttle service. We suggest discussing flight schedules with family members so you can split the shuttle cost. We suggest, http://elevatetransportation.com/book. If shuttle service will be provided we will include that information on our website, https://sites.google.com/site/steveandhannahhurdle/.